Believing that you can’t make an informed decision without all the facts, we continue to seek out and absorb all of the education our chosen fields have to offer…Established in 1997 in a 350 square foot space, Brooklyn Boy Hair began with a dream and a vision of providing clients with the ultimate salon experience where excellence and impeccable service are the standard. With the support and loyalty of my clients, it has become a reality.
Our mission is a dedicated one, to educate each client on their individual hair and skin needs and how best to address them between visits.
From Hair to Skin to Massage, our goal has always been to make your experience pleasurable and informative.
Hope to meet you soon!
Things to know before you visit
- We are here to help you achieve your goals. The more you can explain what you want, the better the collaboration will be.
- Bring your inspiration. While we have plenty of books to look through, feel free to bring any photographs and examples of hair color you like so we can explore styles and color options. This will ensure that we mean the same thing when we say “honey blonde” or “scarlet red”.
- Know your history. Be prepared to tell us about any prior color services, whether it was highlights last year or a color gloss last month.
- Trust us. During your color consultation, we will consider your desired result, then evaluate your hairs condition ,and look at your skin tone and coloring in order to create your custom color formulation.
- Ask Questions. If you hear a term you don’t understand, don’t hesitate to ask for an explanation. Remember to inquire about maintenance- how often you’ll need to return to the salon for touch ups and how best to maintain your color and style at home between visits.
Call or email us today to schedule your appointment!